If you want to perform the same action on two or more objects at the same time, you first need to group the objects together.
Once the objects are grouped, you can perform many actions on them. For example, you can:
- Make a copy of the objects
- Move the objects to another location on the stage
- Apply the same formatting (color, font size, etc.) to all the objects
- Change the size of the objects
- Delete them altogether
To group objects together, use one of the following methods:
With your mouse, drag a selection rectangle around all the objects that you want to group together.
Use this method when the objects you want to group together are not next to each other.
- Select the first object.
- Hold down the Shift key and select the additional objects.
A selection rectangle will surround the grouped objects.
To ungroup objects:
Click anywhere outside the selection rectangle.